My photo
Charleston, SC, United States
"Fear is a stranger to the ways of love. Identify with fear, and you will be a stranger to yourself." -ACIM

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A 2 for of MTV

A two for on the MTV this week. It was a lot better than last week that’s for sure. Well, a sharp stick to the eye would be better than last week.

I’m also including a picture of me that goes with the last post of me sleeping at 3 a.m. on New Year’s morning. Here it is:

In other news… Auburn won the National Championship last night. Awesome for the SEC who has now won FIVE National Championships in a row. I felt like writing up a whole post on the Bowls and what I thought about them, but then I thought… neh.

Anyway, this is a short post and here are the above promised MTV episodes.

2 comments:

Ma' said...

Woo Hoo Mighty Putty! So glad you put it to good use--Billy Mayes would be proud. So glad MTV's back on the blog!

dave's blog said...

dude did not realize that you had a swimming pool...I'll have to send you a float or something! btw- that's a lot of wood.

Question: would you be able to use some insulation around the pipe or in that big ass crack in the wall? Can't have the brain being frozen boss.

Oh and the NTG was not that great by the way, Cam looked human, but it was another win for SEC...maybe next year it will be USC's turn....God knows UGA's gonna be terrible