With the blending techniques that I learned from the last one, I just covered him up (you can still see a bit of his outline at the bottom here) and started with my sky and horizon.
Then, I added some stacked rocks, some shading on them, and some "shadows" down in the water.
Made some more water and then added the outline of my vines.
I didn't like some of the rock's shading, so I cleaned them up and tried adding a "fallen vine" on one of the rocks. Here you can see the start of the thousands of dots I needed to do for the flowers on the vines too.
Final product after adding more yellow, pink, and white dots. And painting over the vine on the rocks because I just didn't like the way it was going.
And... I'm done. Hope y'all like it and I'll be back in a few days to post an update on me I'm sure.