My photo
Charleston, SC, United States
"Fear is a stranger to the ways of love. Identify with fear, and you will be a stranger to yourself." -ACIM

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What's that all about?

Have you ever made yourself wonder what the hell was going on in your mind? I always keep a pen and paper next to my bed in case I wake up with a way to reinvent the wheel or have some crazy dream that I want to remember. This morning I wake up out of a wine educed stupor to see in what could be considered the world’s worst handwriting the following:

Oh Brothers of the Revolution
Your faces we see.

You stood before army and tanks
With only flag and voice.

Now your body is covered
With colors stained by choice.

Oh Brothers defending the homeland
Only your spirits forever free.

Seriously? I have no idea what I was dreaming of, but at about 430am that is what got put on paper. I guess I was in an ABAB state of mind.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Hmmm... ?? I got nothin.